Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Grace & Jack

These past few weeks have been difficult for me and for my family. My grandfather has been in and out of the hospital over the past month but there are two little ones that help to brighten some dark days and help to keep everyone going. These little ones are Grace & Jack! We all love these sweet and beautiful children so very, very much ~ more than words can say. Grace & Jack bring such joy, love, and life to all who know them. Thank you, Grace & Jack, for always being such bright rays of sunshine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my heart goes out to all of you. thank the lord for the little ones.

you are all in my prayers and thoughts. i'm sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

to my dear friend, mary ann, i am send you hugs and lots of love.

love, elsie

p.s. grace and jack are so beautiful

Anonymous said...

My positive thoughts and prayers are with your special family at this difficult time... I know Grace and Jack the the apples of Pop-Pops eyes...
Take care,
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Rebecca, you have been very strong, and it hasn't been easy.
Truly, Grace and Jack are rays of sunshine during this difficult time. May it help also to know that people are rooting for your grandfather's recovery in many positive ways and praying that the family will have the strength and professional support needed.
We love you and think that you and your Mom are incredible.

Love,
Memere

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?