Monday, December 3, 2007

Fun in the Snow!

We woke up to seven inches of snow this morning and it has continued to snow all morning. Hooray! I couldn't wait to show Grace all of the snow outside when she woke up today. Grace and I have been preparing for this big event for weeks now by looking at pictures and reading books all about snow. When Grace first saw the snow on the tall pine trees outside her window she opened her mouth wide, pointed, and said, "oh!" Grace had her very first sled ride this morning and absolutely loved it ~ the faster the better according to Grace. Each time I stopped the sled Grace was quick to sign "more." We can't wait to go back outside this afternoon after lunch for more fun in the snow. It is going to be such a fun winter this year with Grace.

We love Grace's new snow boots. We will have to post a video soon of Grace walking in them and in all of her snow gear.....it's adorable!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you would love the snow and all the fun snow activities. I hope Mommy went fast enough for my little daredevil. Daddy will be home in a few hours and I will hook up your sled to Daddy's sled. Go Gracie Girl Go!

(If the Child Welfare Dept is reading this - Rebecca will not let me pull Grace behind my snowmobile, yet)

Daddy

Anonymous said...

Wow!!
What fun. I just knew that you would love winter, snow and sled rides, Grace. Poppy and I love all of your outdoor adventures. You are sooo cute all bundled up.....how long did it take Mommy to get you dressed!?
Love You Snow Angel, Your Maddy XO

PS. We can't wait for the video!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you look like a snow princess. Looks like you were enjoying the ride. Me, I am not a snow fan unless we have off from school for it. I loved seeing your little boots sitting next to Mommy's...so cute.
Enjoy winter.
Love you,
Aunt Melinda

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

Well apparentley Grace's adoring fan base has extended international based upon the upper comment. Perhaps "Crescenet's" home country doesn't get snow and he is jealous of Maine's artic flavor. The Leger family KNOWS a thing or two about boots, and Grace has some wonderful ones. Courtesy of Bob & Rebecca my North Face boots are keeping my feet warm and happy. Enjoy the snow and make a snowman.
Love, Uncle Adam

Anonymous said...

What kind of boots (brand)? I am having a miserable time finding boots that allow my 16 month old to walk and not fall over on her face! Would you let me know?
adesonia (at) gmail dot com

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?