Saturday, July 21, 2007

Yarmouth Clam Festival

Memere & Pepere drove up to Maine from Massachusetts today. We all enjoyed a wonderful day together at the Yarmouth Clam Festival.

"A very big thank you to Memere & Pepere. I love the beautiful new backpack that you bought for me! I especially enjoy being able to sit up high in comfort and closely watch everything that goes on around me. I have a whole new view on the world now!" Love, Grace
Here Daddy is thinking, "That's close enough Mr. Steamer!" Hmmmm....he is already being very protective of his Gracie Girl!!As usual, Grace intently watched and took in all the sights and sounds today. She enjoyed people, dog, and bus watching at the Clam Festival. You can see by the look on her face that she certainly doesn't miss a thing!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Dear Grace,
Here are a few a my most heartfelt
comments on the pictures.
1. I love the picture of Memere & Pepre sooo much! How wonderful that you were all together on a beautiful summer day in the shade of a large tree. Does life get any better? No!! Grand-children are the perfect additions to our lives!
2. I am a little afraid of Mr. Steamer!!!! What's with that smile?!?!
3. Grace, that look on your face is what I think and dream about....every day and every night!
You are the smartest and most captivating baby ever (and it's not JUST-----
because you are my grand-daughter) you are truly phenomenal!

I LOVE YOU because you are so thought provoking with your intense look and beautiful blue eyes (there are a million more reasons though!!)
Your in awe of you,
Maddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?