Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Swimming & Discovering

I had a great day today. First, Poppy went in the pool with me at my swimming lesson at the YMCA where I showed him a few of my best moves! Then Maddy, Poppy, Mommy & I went to the Portland Public Library where we spent some time looking at books by one of my favorite authors, Denise Fleming. We discovered her book -"The Everything Book" which has hidden ladybugs on every page! I LOVE ladybugs...Mommy & I are making our July art project on ladybugs. I'll show you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace - I bet your Poppy was so impressed with your swimming abilities...it won't be long until you can jump in the pool and he can catch you! We love the pictures. Love, The Ousdahls

Anonymous said...

Dear Grace,
I loved watching you have your swimming lesson with Poppy. You are like a little fish/mermaid in the pool.
One of my favorite places to be in the whole world is in a library. I am so happy that I was able to spend some time with you in the Portland Library. Your love of books, pictures and print lifts up my heart as high as the giant butterfly hanging from the library ceiling!
I love you little bookworm (little ladybug!),
Maddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?