Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Our Little Houdini!

Hmmmmm.......When I woke up at six in the morning I found Grace like this in her crib. When I last left Grace with a final kiss goodnight many hours earlier she had socks on her feet and was tightly swaddled in her warm fleece blanket with another blanket on top of her for an additional layer of warmth. What happened in the crib last night??? I asked Grace how she managed to kick off her socks, swaddle, and blanket but all she did was look at me and give me one of her huge toothless grins. She will never tell!! Mommy is very puzzled. Oh well. Up all night, silly all day I guess..... :)

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Somethings are UNEXPLAINABLE!
Love, Maddy

p.s. Grace,what happens in your crib STAYS in your crib!

Marie said...

Hello Miss Grace, Each day some of your new talents unfold and this Houdini- trick was quite clever. Your enthusiastic self transforms your world!

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?