Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I'm One Month Old!

I just can't believe how much Grace has grown. She is the light of our lives. She has taught Bob and I so much about being a family and loving each other - and a little bit about projectile poop. I cherish every second with my perfect little daughter - even our late night rendezvous for feeding time. I planned on utilizing every moment as a learning opportunity; I've found that I am the student and she is the teacher - and I love every second of it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy One month---you are a beauty and love you.

Mary Ann said...

Wow!!!! It is so hard to believe that a whole month has gone by this quickly! Rebecca, having a baby is a life long learning experience. I am learning NEW things about you every day. As I hear you talk about Grace, I am learning about the depth of your love. It still seems like just a few days ago when I would watch you play with your baby dolls and imagine you being a Mommy some day. Now,as watch you with your baby(you have been wanting one since you were a very small girl!)I see the gentle and caring ways that have grown with you through the years. This has opened up a whole new world for me as we share our mother moments.

I LOVE my two girls to the moon and then back again...Mom and Maddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?