Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dirt + Water = Mud!

We had such a lovely Thanksgiving and a fun filled Nutcracker weekend. I have so many pictures to share from last week but until then here is a post of Jack that I had ready a few weeks ago but never posted. Right now we are in the middle of decorating for Christmas, preparing for all that Christmas brings, and getting ready to celebrate TWO big birthdays very soon! In the midst of all of the busyness, I hope to return tomorrow with some new pictures.

One day towards the middle of the month we had warmer temperatures so I asked Jack if he wanted to get some of his trucks together to "work" in the mud. Jack's little feet ran so fast to gather some of his construction trucks and he was so excited to get right to work!

I gave Jack a bowl and he filled it with some dirt from our garden area. Jack added some water to his dirt and made the perfect mud mixture. For those of you who know Jack, working with mud and trucks is very serious business! He went right to work on his "construction site."



2 comments:

michigan orthodontist said...

It has always been part of the childhood. It was proved that doing such makes their immune system strong.

Maddy to Jack, said...

Jack is such a tremendous worker. This will prove him to be so successful in his life. The way he takes his work with his trucks as such serious business is heart warming. How I *love* this little boy! And, my, oh my, he is so so cute!
Love,
Maddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?