Sunday, November 28, 2010

We had a such wonderful Thanksgiving this year with Maddy and Poppy. The fun continued into the weekend as we celebrated Grace and Jack's upcoming December birthdays with an art party on Saturday! Today, we found our Christmas tree and had a special time decorating it together this afternoon. I'll be sure to post pictures of it all but tonight I think I'll catch up on some rest before another week of fun begins! I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday and weekend.

2 comments:

Mom to Rebecca, said...

We had a wonderful time at your home. Your new home is beautiful and so full of family love.

Yes and another huge YES, to you Rebecca, you need to rest up. Just a little over a month and you will have a new baby! You have done a LOT these last few months!

Kiss those Grands of ours over and over again and again from us!

I Love You All up there in Scarborough, Maine,
Mom

PS - PLEASE, NO pictures of me! Dad would love one, though...you know Dad!

Aunt Melinda said...

Hi Rebecca, hope all is well. Glad you had a great time with your parents over Thanksgiving. Can you send me your new address please. If you don't want to put it on the blog, send it to my email.
mgdwatkins@yahoo.com

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?