Friday, November 5, 2010

Our Magnetic Blackboard Wall

When we first purchased our new house I knew right away that I wanted to paint a magnetic blackboard wall on a space in our kitchen in between the pantry and dining room. I so love this little wall of ours. Grace enjoys writing on it, Jack enjoys drawing on it and I enjoy posting the date and a word of the day every morning on it. The wall is positioned so that Grace and Jack can see it while they eat their meals and the content on the wall it is often the focus of many of our discussions while we eat! This is also a great space to hang Grace and Jack's artwork.

1 comment:

just perfect!, said...

Love it, just loving your wall, Rebecca!
I love the date and I love that you have the word-of-the-day!
I love how much of your dinner time discussions revolve around the day's activities on this magnetic/blackboard wall. Such a simple idea that presents itself full of possibilities. Leave it up to your family to add another layer to your life!
Love, Maddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?