Monday, October 11, 2010

I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend. We had a fun-filled (and a very busy) weekend. Thank you so much to Memere and Aunt Bernie for coming up on Saturday to help us with the last of the cleaning in our new house. Exactly two weeks from today we will be spending our first night in our new home. Oh my...so much to do with so little time left. We are all very excited for the BIG move! Grace and I spent some girl time together today at IKEA getting some things for our new house while Daddy and Jack spent "man time" together. I'll be back tomorrow with some pictures from our return trip to the Fryeburg Fair that we went to on Sunday. Happy Columbus Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe that less than 2 weeks now you will be sleeping in your new home! I love IKEA and I can only imagine that you girls had the best day together. I also love mother/daughter days!! And, the men of the family probably looked at trucks and tools and other equipment. I also love looking at those things!!

Enjoy this time in your cozy log home, your fist home together, where you brought your two babies home to, and all those memories!
Love, Mom

Aunt Melinda said...

Rebecca, I love IKEA too. You can get so many good ideas from there. I have been enjoying all the pictures you have posted, but haven't posted any comments. You need to post a picture of you......I love seeing pregnant pictures. I still can't believe you are about to be a mother of three. Take care of yourself during the move. Don't over do it.
Love ya,
Aunt Melinda

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?