Saturday, October 20, 2007

Maddy Celebrates Her Favorite Holiday, "Sweetest Day" with her Sweetest Girl!

Celebrated on the third Saturday in October, Sweetest Day started in 1922, when a candy company employee organized a group to help deliver candy and small gifts to orphans and others whose lives needed brightening. Today, it's still a time to remember those who bring happiness to our lives. Maddy loves the Biscuit book series and has given Biscuit books to Grace on every holiday! Maddy surprised Grace today with a package filled with Biscuit Halloween books. We wish everyone a very happy Sweetest Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Grace,
I have been waiting to celebrate my "favorite" holiday with my SWEETEST! grand-daughter for a long time. It was a truly beautiful day in every way. Our time spent together is a precious gift that I can open again and again. I Love You very, very much.
Grace, you are the most absolutely SWEETEST baby in the whole world.
I am sooooo sweet on you!
Maddy

PS I love to give you all kinds of things to play and learn from. I love to give you all kinds of pretty things to wear. But, the two things that I LOVE to give you the very most are books and the time we can spend together. Enjoy Biscuit!

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?