Saturday, September 1, 2007

Beep Beep!

Grace loves her car seat. Every time we go for a ride Grace will "talk" to her car toys! Grace will also bring her hands together to imitate a beeping motion whenever I sing, "The horn on the car goes beep, beep, beep." When Grace is finished with her beeping, I always say, "Yay Grace!" which then results in Grace wildly clapping her hands together while saying, "ay!" She is so proud of her beeping and of course I am too! Grace also has a squeak toy in the car, which can partially been seen in this picture. If this toy is within reach, Grace will grab that toy and make it squeak whenever she hears me say, "beep, beep!" What a fun age this is!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Oh, Grace,

I think that this an amazing picture of you but when I clicked it on to enlarge it I was captivated! Your sweet face and your infectious blue eyes...oh, my!
Missing you.
Loving you.
Maddy

PS Those eyelashes!!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that just today we found a perfect steering wheel and horn beeping toy for you around the corner at a lawn sale! You'll love it, Grace.
Your forever trying to find the perfect " new" learning thing for you, Grace.
Maddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?