Sunday, February 25, 2007

Twelve Weeks Old

Grace visited her pediatrician this week. She now weighs 12 pounds, 15 ounces and is 23 1/2 inches long. The doctor gave Grace an "A+" on her overall development and commented on how strong Grace is. Good for you Gracie girl!!

A very special thank you to Maddy for all of Grace's beautiful blankets. Maddy has spent countless hours making all of Grace's blankets. She personalizes each one with a very special touch. Grace always feels close to her Maddy when she is wrapped snuggly in one of her warm blankets.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Hi My Sweet Baby Gracie Girl,

The blankets were a total joy to make from choosing the fabrics(matchy but not too matchy!)to measuring,cutting,sewing,ironing and finally washing and drying them for you. I loved adding a special personal touch to each one. Each and every stitch was full of love for you.

Your bunny hat from Uncle Adam is so cute!
"All your future lies beneath your hat."
-John Oldman, English poet

I had the BEST visit with you. I am thinking of it all the time....thanks for the memories.

Your Maddy

Anonymous said...

My what a beautiful baby! I love looking at your pictures. Can't wait to hug and squeeze you tight.
We LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH. GIVE MOMMY AND DADDY A GREAT BIG HUG FROM YOUR AUNT DONNA. yOU ARE SUCH A BIG GIRL. I'M GLAD YOU LIKE YOUR CD

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?