Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Great Fun with Uncle Adam!

"Uncle Adam has introduced me to a whole new slice of life. He has already taught me so many new ideas about life! Uncle Adam has facts about books, music, history and life that only Uncle Adam can teach me. How very lucky I will be to be to have a whole lifetime with my peaceful and gentle Uncle. Do you know how there is always someone in your life that you can count on to be there for you always -- well that person for me is my Uncle Adam! I love you Uncle Adam"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was absolutely wonderful having you (Uncle Adam) meet Grace for the first time. Grace is so lucky to have you in her life. We will always treasure this first visit with Grace and we can't wait to see you again. We love you & miss you already -- Bob, Rebecca, & Baby Grace

Mary Ann said...

Dear Grace,

What a wonderful winter vacation I had with you, Uncle Adam, Mommy and Daddy. You are so lucky to have such a caring, patient, loving and gentle Uncle in your life. You will come to love him more and more every time you see him. He thinks you are precious and adorable. Love, Maddy

Adam, I LOVED our road trip together!! Mom

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?