Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A Leisurely Stroll Down Leisure Lane in Limerick, Maine

"My natural Uncle Adam wanted to make my first snowperson totally organic but leave it to Mommy to turn it into a snowgirl by adding the synthetic pink hat!"

"I'm such a big girl now that I'm facing forward in my front pack. So this is where I live. Wow, I really am a country girl. Look at all that flannel. Hello?? Where is everybody? And what's with all the "Beware of the Dog" signs posted on everyones house?"

Country road, take me home....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all look great! Isn't it wonderful living in the country? There's a snippet from a Canadian song, Song for the Mira, that capture's it all...."I'll trade you ten of your cities for Marion Bridge and the pleasure it brings." Gracie Girl keeps getting prettier every day. Such wonderful people...Mab, Rebecca, Adam, and Bob. And, of course, the four-legged "people"..Emma, Lil Bit, Petey, Willie, and Lillie. I am counting the days to our next visit to Maine. Love, Poppy

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see Uncle Adam! You bring such joy and happiness to us all with your presence and witty, thoughtful comments. We know that Gracie loved spening time with Uncle A. Just think how much she will have changed next time you see her ...
Love, Bob

Mary Ann said...

THESE ARE THE TIMES OF MY LIFE...

I had such a great time! I did miss Poppy being with us, though.

Some people wonder what it would be like to be rich for a week--now I know!
Maddy *^_^*

Anonymous said...

Such peacefulness, serenity, and joy captured in these moments, these photos! True blessings, priceless.
Grace is expanding her horizons every day with new experiences and delights. Grace, we could call you Wonder Girl.
Love you so much,
Memere and Pepere

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?