Wednesday, February 4, 2015

An Act of True Love...

Here are my two sweet little helpers that I spied out the window earlier this morning. Jack and Grace told me that they wanted to quickly go outside before breakfast to see how cold it was but unbeknownst to me they had another plan in mind. Jack and Grace both knew that the wood box inside was almost empty so they took it upon themselves to walk through waist high snow into our backyard to bring some wood inside. They wanted to surprise me and were both so happy as they carried in armfuls of the heavy wood. I had tears in my eyes as I saw them be so helpful and working together for my family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless them! I bet the fire was brighter than ever, with that big dose of love.

XOXOXO,
Memere

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?