Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sledding!

Gracie girl had her first downhill sledding experience while she was in Vermont last week. Grace started off sledding down a small hill but she kept watching the big kids on a very steep hill that was nearby and she decided to give it a try too!

We could all hear Grace laughing the entire way down the hill. She LOVED it! I, on the other hand, could barely keep my eyes open -- I was so nervous watching my little Grace slide down such a steep hill!



Jack-a-roo couldn't believe his eyes as he watched his big sister slide down that BIG hill. I can't believe that Jack will be sliding down that same steep hill two winters from now too!

3 comments:

Snowbound Poppy said...

We may be looking at some future Winter Olympians. Grace really, really enjoyed going down that sledding hill. No hesitation at all. I'm sure that Jack will be doing the same thing in two years.

Donna said...

TWO winters?? I can see Jack on that hill next winter... Little brothers always want to out-do their BIG sisters!!!

peeking out between the hand over my eyes!, said...

I agree with Donna! When I read 'two winters', I thought to myself -- "I don't think so!"
These have got to be some of the very best pictures ever! I am STILL holding my breath!
Love, Maddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?