Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Our little Gracie girl joined a gym! Thank you Memere & Pepere for Grace's membership to Jungle Gym. Grace and I had our first "Java class" at the gym this morning. Grace amazed me with her ability to climb a rock wall, jump on a trampoline, ride a bike, play in a ball pool, swing, slide, and dance. I am also very, very proud of Grace for using so many words at the gym today too! Grace used words to tell me the following: ball, bike, jump, hop, up, down, help, go, stop, all done, more, hi, bye-bye, my turn, thank you, and please.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...so much fun. I bet you run Mommy in circles during your class. Michaela and her Daddy are going today for Michaela's Gymboree class. She LOVES it too =)

Lots of Love,

Melissa

Anonymous said...

My Dearest Grace,
I can just imagine you at your "Java Class"! You must love all the activity and things to do there. What a perfect way for you and Mommy to enjoy yourselves in the cold of winter. It is so nice to hear that you used so many of your words. I really like the please and thank you. You are very friendly and polite to others, Grace. What a nice membership from Memere & Pepere. I can't wait to hear about your class next week.
I Love You Climbing, Dancing and Jumping Grace,
Your Maddy

PS. I am feeling lots better now. It was very special for Mommy to say that! Thank You.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Grace,
What an active, verbal girl you are! You are so lucky to have special parents and grandparents who give you experiences that stretch your body and your mind. Keep on exploring and enjoying life, sweet Grace, you'll keep us all young...
Hugs from chilly Vermont,
Donna XOXO

Anonymous said...

Grace,
I remember shopping with your Maddy when she bought your pretty pink coat. It was a warm August day. It was pretty then, but now it's beautiful, full of love and your happy, smily face...

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?