Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Winter Wonderland

This is what the side of our driveway looks like right now.  We now have our very own sledding hill!  This afternoon we only had a 30% chance of a few little snow showers but that ended up turning into yet another big snowstorm, which dropped several more inches of snow today.  Although the snow is very pretty I think I'm just about ready for spring.

Jack, on the other hand, wants winter to last forever.  He loves everything about it!

Fortunately, we have Eve...she said she would plow our entire driveway (all 350 feet of it!) with her little grader truck this afternoon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over your piles! of snow. It looks as if you'll have plenty of winter white to occupy and to entertain the children for weeks to come.

I've heard that Jack loves to snowblow and to shovel snow, and now Eve! Talk about a positive attitude; "I can. I know I can. I will do it."

To all the Maine snowbunnies - have fun! More is on the way?!

XOXOXO,
Memere

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?