Sunday, November 4, 2007

"I'm a "Big" Cousin!"

"I am such a big girl now because I am a BIG cousin. Here I am meeting my beautiful cousin, Kimberlee Anne Zalimas, for the very first time. She was born on Friday, November 2, which makes Kimberlee exactly eleven months younger than I am! I had to touch her face to make sure she was real. She is so tiny!"
"Kimberlee was born at 7:06 p.m. She weighs 7 pounds, 12 ounces and is 20 inches long. Isn't she cute?! My Mommy told me that Kimberlee looks a lot like Rose did when she was a baby.""Here I am with Auntie Allison and cousins Rose & Kimberlee. Having two girl cousins to play with is the best!"
"Rose and I had a great time together today. We played on the swings and even got to play Memere & Pepere's new piano. My Mommy has been showing me how to make music on our piano at my home so I was excited to show off my newly learned piano skills. Cousin Rose has so many fun and new toys and it was nice of her to share them with me!"





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What three beautiful girls!

Grace, you are not the baby anymore! It sounds like you and Rose had a wonderful day together. It is so great that you all have each other to grow up with. I am sitting here thinking how you girls will be the very best of friends! Kimberlee is sooo pretty and I also think that she looks like her sister.
Here's to 3 sweet, smart and beautiful little girls!
Memere & Pepere how special to have 3 Granddaughters!
And, I just have to say that Allison looks like she was out shopping instead of just coming home from the hospital!!
Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Joy rekindled every time I look at these precious, beautiful girls. They are treasures beyond compare.
My heart stares in wonder at their innocence, openess, loving nature.
And their energy. Zoom, zoom, and they're off.
How blessed are we! Right, Maddy and Poppy?

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?