Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fun, Fun, Fun!

Grace and I enjoyed a wonderful afternoon together at the Children's Museum in Portland. We explored every inch of the fabulous fun-filled museum. The best part of our day was hearing and seeing an African drumming band! Grace squealed with delight during the entire concert and loved watching the African dancers and hearing the strong rhythmic beats of the drums. After the concert a woman in the audience approached us and said, "You're daughter has made my day. I have loved watching her smile and have so much fun." I feel the same way about Gracie girl. I'm so lucky to spend every day with my happy girl!
Peek-a-boo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Grace and Rebecca,
What an experience! Don't you just love African music? Grace, I have a secret desire to study African dance...maybe we can take a course together some day! How happy Poppy and I were that you enjoyed it so much and made other people smile. Keep spreading the love and joy of life!!
Love, Maddy

PS
Rebecca, your pictures are captivating. You are a superb photographer! But, I must say, you do have the perfect subject.

Anonymous said...

What a great day you two shared...and to make it better, you helped make someone else's day a delight by just being you, Grace. That is a great characteristic to have, continue to use that as you grow older and life will be good to you.

P.S. You always make us smile with love and happiness when we see your beautiful pictures...Thanks.

We love you all, The Ousdahls

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?