Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Visit to Uncle Adam's House

"After Great Grandma & Great Pop-Pop left this morning Mommy, Maddy, and I drove up to Burlington to spend the afternoon with my Uncle Adam. Mommy spread out my blanket and then the fun began! Uncle Adam played with me on the floor while I showed him how I roll in both directions, pull myself forward, and reach for my toys. Uncle Adam was amazed by all the new things I can do. We went out for lunch to Burlington Bay on the Lake Champlain waterfront. Uncle Adam pointed out that I was the furthest north I have ever been. We then went to Kids Town where Maddy bought me some fun animal alphabet letters. We finished our day at Adam's workplace, City Market! Mommy bought me some more organic cereal thanks to Uncle Adam's love of all things organic. I love my Uncle Adam so much and can't wait to see him again. Maybe next time we can go for that Spring walk if the snow ever stops! Thank you Uncle Adam for an unforgettable day!"
"Uncle Adam even had this pink bag all ready for my dirty diaper. He thinks of everything!!!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is great seeing Adam... you can tell he enjoys being an uncle. Keep up the good work Uncle Adam.
Love,
Aunt Melinda
P.S. Grace, you are a cutie

Mary Ann said...

Uncle Adam and Gracie Girl, what could be better!

Adam how wonderful for Grace to have you in her life.
"You've got the whole world in your hands" in this picture!
My Best Love to you Both,
Mom/Maddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?