Saturday, January 9, 2010

Vermont Bound!

We are leaving for Vermont early tomorrow morning to spend the week with Maddy & Poppy and we couldn't be more excited. I hope to post some pictures of our many exciting Vermont adventures while we are there next week. Maddy and Poppy have so many fun things planned ~ sledding, sewing projects, the Echo museum, visits to see Uncle Adam, Great-Grandma, and Pop-Pop, celebrating Christmas, story time at their library, trips to Middlebury College, and long walks around beautiful downtown Middlebury.

I was just in Vermont for a few days this past week. My trip was very unexpected. I was visiting my grandfather in the hospital and spent some time with my Mom and Grandmother. My Pop-Pop is home now and in the caring hands of Hospice. The most special part of our trip to Vermont this coming week will be for Pop-Pop to see Grace and Jack.
THANK YOU SO MUCH to Memere for coming to Maine to stay with Grace and Jack while I was away.

2 comments:

The Ousdahls said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip! I can't wait to see pictures of all the special times you guys will have!! Enjoy!

Love,

Melissa

PS: I will be praying for your Poppop!

a heart sent love, said...

Dearest Annette,
Thank you from the very bottom of my heart for coming to be with Grace and Jack so Rebecca could join me last week. I really needed her. I am so grateful for you.
Love, Mary Ann

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?