Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our Unforgettable Butterfly Week in Vermont

There aren't enough words to thank Maddy & Poppy for all that they did for Gracie girl on our visit to Middlebury. I know that Grace will always remember butterfly week at "Maddy and Poppy's house." Each day was filled with such fun butterfly activities for Grace....and only the wonderful and creative Maddy would even think of incorporating butterflies into mealtimes with her delicious butterfly sandwiches! Everything from the butterfly tutu to the beautiful crafts were so perfect and fun for Grace. It was very clear that months of thought and preparation were involved in getting ready for our very special week together. Also, a very big thank you for all of Grace's organic and nutritious meals. It was wonderful to expose Grace to new recipes, especially muffin tin Monday! It is a tradition that I can't wait to continue with Grace. An extra special thank you to Maddy who also made Grace activity learning bags, which I will share with everyone on our blog soon. Our week ended at Maddy & Poppy's house ended with a very special visit from Uncle Adam. Grace had talked about seeing her Uncle Adam all week and it was such a treat for us to spend time with him too. Maddy & Poppy sent us home with a full car of learning toys & games, clothes, and books. Thank you, Maddy & Poppy, a trillion times over for the memories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had the best week ever! Poppy and I have talked and talked about our week for two days now. It went by way too quickly though. I cannot believe that it is Muffin Tin Monday already. I guess that Poppy will be having that for dinner tonight! Grace, you are more sweet, special, amazing, fun, smart, beautiful, delightful and astounding than I could have ever, ever even dreamed. I LOVE being your Maddy so much. Have a great week at your home. It must be so much fun for you to be back with Daddy. Take good care of the ever-changing caterpillars. I hope that we can see them as beautiful butterflies when we come next week. Until then my Most Special Grace, I am sending you all of my Best Love, Your Maddy XO

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?