Saturday, July 12, 2008

days with grace :: 2

This morning we went to the Peasants Market on the Green. Grace was so friendly and kept saying, "Hi people" and waving to everyone! We found a new hat and a pretty dress for Grace. We went to the Middlebury Natural Foods Market and had a little lunch. We have more plans for a butterfly activity after nap time.

As a personal note ~ I am truly amazed and a little stunned by all of Grace's language. She is speaking in sentences and there isn't a word that she will not say. Unbelievable!! Grace is such a kind, sweet and happy little girl. She is the love-of-my-life! Maddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Girls,

Daddy missed you terribly today. All of the snowcone syrup in the world could never equal the sweetness of my Rebecca and Gracie Girl.

I am so glad to see that Grace is having a great time. I know Maddy has been planning some wonderful activities for months. I love the picture of her having fun - the picture typifies all that is Grace - unbridles enthusiasm and happiness.

I hope that Rebecca is getting some well deserved rest. Carl Lewis would have a tough time keeping up with Grace so being pregnant and keeping step with Gracie deseres consideration for canonization.

Love you all,
Daddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?