Sunday, May 18, 2008

Playground Fun




The afternoon at Maddy and Poppy's!

After the warm and beautiful morning we had the afternoon turned out quite different.
A strong wind from the north came rushing into Middlebury and blew Grace's hat off! We had fun on the swings and at the playground. We even took a walk to see some big yellow trucks. Grace loved it! She met some new children at the playground and ran in the soccer field. We had a remarkable day. We are all off now to have sweet dreams. We'll show you more pictures tomorrow.

Bob and Rebecca,
We hope that you are enjoying hot and humid Florida! Have a marvellous time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Gracie Girl Go!

I bet you had the best time at the playground yesterday. Did you tell Maddy & Poppy to push you higher on that swing? I bet you did!!! Maddy told me that you loved climbing through the tunnel too. What a big girl you are, Grace. Did you make lots of new friends at the playground? Maddy also told me that you shared your Ella with another little girl there. You are the sweetest girl in the entire world. I can't believe you got to see a "digger" truck too! I'm sure you told Maddy & Poppy that it was yellow, your favorite color! How exciting. You have seen planes, a helicopter, a train, motorcycles, bikes, cars, and trucks in Middlebury. Vermont is such a fun place.

It was almost 90 degrees here yesterday and very humid. It is supposed to be another hot day today. Grace, you would love it here. There is a pool and a beach! You can pick if you want to blow bubbles and kick your feet in the pool or splash in the ocean. I think I'll do both today. The beaches here are much different then those in Maine. The sand is white and right near the water is all sea shells. The ocean water is very warm too. Grace, the ocean water feels just as warm as the pool where you have your swimming lessons!

I know you will have another wonderful day today, Grace. Maddy & Poppy, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of the pictures. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to see Grace having so much fun. I miss her so much but I know I have nothing to worry about because she is with you.

Love To Everyone,
Rebecca/Mama

P.S. I'm so glad that Ella is having such a fun time in Vermont. It's nice to see pictures of her too. :)

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?