Sunday, May 18, 2008

Grace Leger Hard At Work


Just to let you know, it's not all fun and games when dealing with Poppy. I had to get some tax work done and I needed some help. So Grace and I went over the paperwork. Grace knew what to do and went right to work on the calculations. She did an excellent job. I couldn't have done it without Grace's help.
(Actually, it's all fun and games when Grace is here. Grace and I enjoyed a good book together. Grace also had fun playing with Rebecca's old calculator and watching the paper tape come out. When Rebecca was a toddler, she wanted her own calculator because she wanted to be a "working mans".)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Grace! I can't believe you are doing tax work already! Do you love Poppy's adding machine? I used to love it when I was a little girl. I actually asked for my very own adding machine one year for Christmas! You'll have to show Maddy & Poppy how you know all of your numbers. You are well on your way to becoming a "working mans" too!

I love you my always hard working, Grace!

Mama

Anonymous said...

Well, Grace, you're never too young to learn how to spend money and how to "balance" the numbers.
I bet you showed Poppy new ways to look at numbers, literally. You are such a smart girl!
Love you,
Memere

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?