Monday, September 17, 2007

On Second Thought...Maybe A Ladybug Background Wasn't Such A Good Idea After All!!!

Ummmm....there won't be any pictures posted for a few days because our laptop computer is only hanging on by a thin little wire. Literally.

Since Grace LOVES ladybugs soooooooo much I thought it would be fun to add ladybugs to the background of our computer for her. Silly me! Grace took one look at the ladybugs and was so excited that she practically attacked the computer. I couldn't catch her in time and the monitor nearly snapped off. Once our computer is fixed I think I'll need to stick to a plain background and I think Daddy wholeheartedly agrees!!

:) :) :)

3 comments:

The Ousdahls said...

I know you guys now need to pay money to fix the laptop or get a new one, but we think this is such an adorable story that will be sooooo fun to retell many times years later. Life is sooooo much fun with children =)
Love, Matt and Melissa

The Ousdahls said...

Also, we wanted to let you know that we will miss seeing pictures of Grace and we hope that it won't take too long to get your laptop fixed =) We love you...The O's.

Anonymous said...

Dear Grace,
After hearing the details of this story I'm not at all sure that the ladybugs were the real culprit! You'll have to talk to BOTH Daddy & Mommy about their part in the computer break down!!!!

Keep on enjoying ladybugs, Grace.....large ladybugs, tiny ladybugs, hidden ladybugs, clothes with ladybugs and books with ladybugs.
I LOVE YOU, Maddy XO

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?