Wednesday, September 12, 2007

All This For a September Walk!!!

I can't believe that Grace already needs socks, shoes, a long sleeve onesie, a long sleeve shirt, a sweatshirt, pants, a hat, and Maddy's heavy fleece ladybug blanket just to go for a walk in mid-September! From the looks of it, Grace can't quite believe it either. With the exception of an occasional warm day here and there, it has been rather cool in Maine for the past several weeks. Our walk this morning was a brief one because it was soooooo windy. We had a tree come down in our front yard as I've been writing this post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am loving the cooler weather, though I must say that it really has not been all that cool in Middlebury, Vermont yet! It must be cooler in Limerick, Maine! I am glad that you and Mommy are keeping warm with heavier clothes. Grace, I am loving all the fall hats that you have been wearing. I think that you could be a hat model! Soooo cute!!!
I Love You, Your Maddy

PS..Be very careful of windy days. We love all of your nice trees except when the bend too far in a strong breeze!

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?