Saturday, September 15, 2007

"Look at Me Mommy & Daddy, I'm Ready for School!"

Even though her tiny feet don't yet touch the floor, it looks as though Grace is ready for school in her new "desk." Grace is ready for all kinds of new learning adventures now ~ painting, drawing, and puzzles just to name a few. After introducing Grace to her new desk, Daddy and Mommy went out and bought Grace her first set of markers. Daddy wanted to get permanent Sharpie markers for Grace because he liked the colors. Don't worry though, Mommy ended up getting the Crayola washable (and non-toxic) ones!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Grace,
NOW, that is what I call a "good" student! I know some kiddos that don't even sit like that at school! I know it's shocking !!
I can't wait to here all about the remarkable things that you will accomplish and learn at your new desk. I love the book holder at the side.
I love your cozy and nurturing enviroment, Maddy

Anonymous said...

Way to go Gracie! It looks like you inherited your mother's over achiever scholastic abilities, and at such a young age too! I remember at a very early age myself that even though I was older than my little sister there was no sibling rivalry. This was due to the fact Rebecca received not just grade A marks on projects, but triple + bonus marks! So my sister elimated any such doubt. I can't wait to see how much you will impress everyone...

Anonymous said...

Grace, you look so natural at that desk. Tons of fun learning await you.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO,
Memere

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?