Friday, March 1, 2013

Time Flies!

Oh my goodness....it's March already!  I don't quite know what happened to the month of February.  Time is flying by soooo quickly!  Here is another one of my favorite pictures from Valentine's Day (doesn't that seem so long ago?!).  I figure it is better late than never to post it.  I love how Grace, Jack and Eve are having fun playing peek-a-boo together!

We have been quite busy this past week getting ready for Read Across America Day today (yay!) and preparing for Dr. Seuss's birthday tomorrow.  I have so many pictures to post.  I hope to be back to blogging regularly some time over the weekend.  I have been having problems this past week downloading pictures onto our computer.  Once that is fixed stay tuned for lots and lots of posts (I hope!).  Happy weekend and welcome March!

1 comment:

Maddy!, said...


There they are -- my fantastically tremendous Gracie Girl, Jack-a-Roo, and Cutie Patootie Eve!

Don't these children just make everyday an absolutely wonderful, positively perfect day!!

I am loving these magical moments when you captured all three kiddos together in loving fun!

Love,
Maddy
xox

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?