Thursday, November 19, 2009

Jack

I love closeup pictures of eyes and Jack has a definite sparkle in his. I wish I could capture that certain look of his in a picture. Jack has changed so much this week. He is standing for long periods of time while playing, attempting to take steps, is saying several new word approximations (e.g., tractor, dog, go, eat), opening cabinets, and he is certainly on the go to explore everything! Jack talks all the time, just like his sister! I love hearing my two little "talkers." Our house is always filled with lots of talking and great conversations. That sparkle in Jack's eyes is definitely twinkling! Go Jack go!!!

1 comment:

a story in his eyes, said...

This picture of Jack's eyes is beautiful but there just isn't a way to capture all that is Jack in a photo!

I adore that sparkle of his that is truly unique to Jack! I picture it in my mind's eye all throughout the days. Poppy and I say all the time that our Jack is quite the little charmer! You just want to cuddle him and watch those blue eyes of his twinkle.

Love, Maddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?