Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Amazing Grace is 2 years, 11 months old!

Grace turned 2 years, 11 months old yesterday. We have really noticed a big change in Grace over the past month. Grace has grown taller and she is loosing her "baby look." Grace is looking so much more like a big girl now. I can't believe that this is the last month that Grace will be two years old. Time has gone by so very quickly (much, much too quickly for me!). I have always said that Grace amazes me and she continues to amaze me each and every day. Grace continues to read new words every day, she write many letters, and she is now solving and reading math equations! It is hard for me to keep up with her!! Grace keeps everyone she knows smiling and laughing ~ especially little Jack-a-roo! One of the Moms at Grace's dance class said that Grace is the sweetest girl she has every met and she wishes that she could see Grace every day because Grace always makes her smile. That makes me the luckiest Mommy to be able to spend my days with Grace and my sweet Jack! Grace is the best big sister too. She is teaching Jack so much and he absolutely adores her. Some of Grace's favorite things right now are the following: dance class, practicing ballet and tap dancing at home, Jack, playgrounds, going for walks outside, books, reading, writing, drawing, painting, numbers, singing, making up songs, stuffed animals, play silks, musical instruments, music group, and her play kitchen.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Happy 2 years, 11 months, sweet Grace! You have done much and touched so many in <3 years! I can't wait to see what the next month brings... You make me smile and feel happy many miles away...
Hugs,
Donna xoxo

I Love You, Lady Grace!, said...

Oh, my goodness gosh!
Happy almost birthday, Grace! You are such a beautiful girl, inside and out, up and down, and every little bit in between.
You have shown me things and opened up so many new paths for me that I never even knew were there.
I always imagined what you would be like but never-ever did I know the full impact.
I am constantly in awe of all that you know and do and say.
I Love You, Amazing Grace, so much,
Maddy
xox

PS...I am missing you terribly.

Anonymous said...

Happy Month Birthday, Grace! May your future always be wondrous and delightful.

XOXOXO,
Memere

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?