Sunday, August 9, 2009

Art In The Park

We attended South Portland's 30th annual "Art in the Park" show on Saturday at the duck pond park that Grace, Jack, and I visit to every Thursday after our music group. It was exciting for Grace and Jack see their favorite park transform into a live art show that featured nearly two hundred artists and their original artwork. I hope that by exposing Grace and Jack to all types of art at an early age, including music and dance, that it will inspire lifelong imagination and creativity!

3 comments:

this makes me full of happiness, said...

How very happy I am that my Grandchildren are exposed to art-in all its forms. There is nothing like the arts to add the icing on the cake of life. All of the life~things that you "give" to Grace and Jack will make them complete as people in our world. It is a complete joy for me to watch!
Love, Maddy

ps - from Maddy, said...

You know that one August real soon, Jack & Grace will have a tent of their very own....showcasing their very own originals!

Anonymous said...

You certainly have offered them all kinds of wonderful and inspirational experiences. They most certainly have had a pronounced impact. How? I can't wait to see in how many marvolous ways!
XOXOXO,
Memere

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?