Monday, May 25, 2009

Big Man On Campus!

I loved, loved, loved being back at my Alma mater, the University of Vermont (UVM), while we were in Burlington last Wednesday. The campus has changed so much since I graduated but it is still as beautiful as I remember. I had so much fun giving Jack a tour of the campus.The state of Vermont and UVM sure are growig quickly, just like a beautiful baby boy I know and love so very much!Jack was fascinated by the large fish tank in UVM's beautiful new building called the Davis Center. We are planning to take Grace and Jack to the aquarium in Boston later this summer. Since Jack was so excited by UVM's fish tank I just know he will LOVE all of the sites at the Boston aquarium!
Maybe Jack will decide that he would like to attend UVM someday and become a Catamount just like his Mommy!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Oh, Rebecca, wasn't it just a month ago that you were at UVM!?!
Where, oh, where did that time go!?

Now, you have two beautiful, beautiful children and handsome Bob! I am so happy that you were able to give Bob and Jack a personal tour of the college that you spent 6 wonderful years attending. Love the pictures!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

And Jack will be a star at UVM, just like his Mom. It sounds and looks like a beautiful and inspiring place to be.
Going to the Boston Aquarium will be hours of fascination and wonderment. Truly something to look forward to.
XOXOXO,
Mememre

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?