Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Egg Counting Game

I made this Easter egg counting game for Grace this morning. This is a simple game that Grace really enjoyed playing. I used six plastic Easter eggs for this activity. First, I wrote a number on the top of the eggs, numbers 1-6. Next, I stuck the corresponding number of sticker stars on the bottom of the eggs. Finally, I separated the eggs and let Grace match them! This game also targets fine motor skills since Grace had to work to put the two halves of the eggs together. I later added the numbers 7-10 on eggs to make it more challenging for Grace.

1 comment:

Always amazed said...

Another wonderful activity with something so simple as plastic eggs. Rebecca, I love this! I can't wait to see Grace do this when we visit. The possibilities in your home for the love of learning are endless!

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?