Thursday, January 8, 2009

BIG Sister

We had a wonderful day today. Grace, Jack, and I went to music group together this morning. This was Jack's very first music group and it was so nice for me to introduce him to everyone! I was so proud of Grace and Jack today at group. Grace was so sweet to Jack ~ she explained everything that was going on to him. During instrument time, Grace went over to the instrument bin and carefully chose the tiniest maracas for Jack to play. Grace then went over to Jack and gently placed them in his hands. Grace made sure all of Jack's needs (and mine) were met before hers. Each time Jack made a noise in group Grace exclaimed to everyone, "Baby Jack is singing!" When we arrived home from music group Grace sat in the rocking chair and read books to Jack. I can't express enough what an amazing big sister Grace is and what a sweet baby Jack is.
Later this afternoon Grace checked on Jack as he watched the mobile in his crib, however, once Jack knew Grace was there he was much more interested in watching his big sister!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sitting here smiling form ear to ear as I read these wonderful words. My heart is full of *joy* knowing that this is just the beginning of such sisterly and brotherly love between Grace and Jack. Just like you and Adam, Rebecca. How delightfully special! I knew that our Amazing Grace has such a loving spirit that she would give it all to Jack. You can't even imagine how much this means to me. Everything in my world is so incredible right now. Please, share more and more of these marvelous moments with us.
I *LOVE* these two children very, very much,
Maddy xo

Anonymous said...

Reading the captions and looking at these great photos is like having a bright illuminating light inside me, filling me with such goodness.
Love, Uncle Adam

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?