Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Visit to the Pumpkin Patch

We visited beautiful Wolfe's Neck Farm today in Freeport today. We all enjoyed a fall foliage hay wagon ride along the ocean to a pumpkin patch. Prior to the wagon ride, Grace visited with the sheep, chickens, roosters, and goats on the farm.Grace sat with Daddy on the hay wagon ride while showing her excited face. Grace makes this face whenever she is very excited about something. Today was definitely a perfect day for Grace to show her excited face because it was such a fun day!
When we arrived at the pumpkin patch Grace examined each pumpkin closely until she found the perfect one!

3 comments:

The Ousdahls said...

Beautiful pictures. Autumn is my favorite season!! I love the colors, weather, and activities. So glad to see you all enjoying it.

Love,

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Oh, if I could freeze a weekend it would be this one! Isn't everything about it just perfect! The only thing missing is that we are not all together....but Great Grandma and I are coming soon for a little visit.
Ever-the-Sweetest-and-Dearest Grace,
You had a beautiful day yesterday. Poppy and I are making our excited faces, too upon seeing your outstanding pictures! Don't forget a thing to tell me about the hayride and the pumpkin patch. I know you won't because you never forget a thing! You look so irresistible. I can't wait to spend time with you again in just a few days.
Until then my most-special Grace,
sending you all of my best love,
Maddy

Anonymous said...

what great fun.....nothing like visiting the pumpkin patch. great idea to examine everyone of the pumpkins in order to pick out the PERFECT one....one cannot go wrong when sweet grace has such an artful eye.

the pictures continue to amaze me...beautiful, beautiful.

enjoy this glorious fall weather with all of the brilliant colors nature has been providing us.

love, elsie

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?