Sunday, January 28, 2007

Amazing Grace goes to VERMONT!

Poppy & his Sweet Baby Cheeks
Grace couldn't get enough of Poppy's bright yellow Cheerios shirt. She couldn't stop looking at it. On our way back to Maine Grace told us that she thinks her Poppy is one cool dude!!

Maddy & her Gracie girl

It is so special for me to see Grace and my Mom together. They are my two favorite girls! I see so much of my Mom in Grace - everything from the shape of their eyes and mouth to their beautiful cheeks! I hope I will be the kind of mother to Grace that my Mom is to me. My wish is for Grace to grow up to be just like her Maddy. I love them both so much.


Mommy & Grace
I love you Grace - for always & forever and all the days in-between.




Daddy & Grace
Bob is the BEST father and husband. One of my favorite things is watching Bob and Grace together. He is the most caring and gentle Daddy (and definitely the funniest too!). I especially love how he sings to Grace -- he's got it covered, everything from lullabies and childrens songs to reggae and his own rap and opera renditions. He also does the best performance to the song "Gracie Girl."

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I LOVE all of the beautiful pictures of Rebecca, Bob and Grace! Does Grace think that Poppy makes Cheerios and works at General Mills?? I think that Poppy is one cool dude, too!! Love, Maddy


ps Grace, please tell Mommy and Daddy that Maddy says,"NO, more pictures of Maddy. That is quite enough!"

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great time seeing Grace, Rebecca, & Bob. Memories I plan to keep in a bottle and save for a rainy day. Grace is beyond amazing. Rebecca... Grace is so lucky to have you for her mom. And Bob..so much more than a CFO.
Love, Poppy

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to see these pictures since I have yet to see Grace in person, can't wait though! Julia loves watching Grace grow. Love to you all, Kathy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?