Friday, February 15, 2013

Love

Here are my three little valentines!  I love how much these three children adore each other.  I love how Grace tells Jack that he is her best friend and how she tells Eve that she is the best girl in the whole world.  I love how Jack randomly goes up to his sisters to give them a big hug and kiss everyday.  I love how Eve looks at Grace and Jack and says "I love you" followed by a big smile.

 I have several other Valentine's Day pictures that I will be sharing soon!  I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day.

5 comments:

Maddy Love, said...


I LOVE this pictures so much!

I LOVE all of your words, Rebecca, about Grace, Jack, and Eve!

How I LOVE these three beautiful children with my whole heart and then some,
Maddy
xox

Anonymous said...

I remember looking out the front door of our house on 318 Fairmont Street in Fitchburg and seeing snowdrifts taller than me! Of course I was Jack's age at the time! Your pictures bring back a fond memory of one of the earliest times of my life. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

A calendar moment, and sooo revealing of personalities. Love, love these valentines.

XOXOXO,
Memere

Anonymous said...

Love you, again and again and again and ....

XOXOXO,
Memere

Maddy Love, said...


I'm just back today from an amazing few days with these beautiful and loving children! Grace, Jack, and Eve are so much fun to be with. I had the best time and my heart and spirit are lifted.

Thank you, Rebecca & Bob for always opening your sweet home to me and allowing me to love and play and talk and love (some more) my Grands so so so much.

Missing all of you very much. I wish I was there for Friday-night-game-night!
Love, Maddy

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?