Monday, February 22, 2010

Grace and Jack Take Boston!

Grace prepares to rule Boston - starting with Long Wharf!

Jack is ready to conquer the tallest of buildings - with a little lift from Daddy.

The conquest continues at Quincy Market.

Jack sees the whole world ahead of him, one little sailboat at a time.

Grace is ready to deploy an army of butterfly balloons to help her plan!

Jack's plan starts to take shape.

N0thing like a little chocolate Gelato to refuel!!!

The Perfect Son - Jack is more interested in his Mommy than the general of the free world!

Grace needs a higher vantage point to perfect her plan.

Every good army needs its horses.

Every great leader respects the value of education and preparation.

3 comments:

every story is a lesson!, said...

What an outstanding story, Bob!

Things I learned from this story ::
~ when you have a plan you must raise your arms up as high as they can go
~ always have your pointer finger poised
~ never take your eyes off your Mommy
~ ask Daddy for lifts when you need to see
~ take the time to pet the animals
~ eat delicious food
~ read about history
~ enjoy all things pink and butterfly-E
~ spend more time being footloose and fancy free
~ and, most of all enjoy life to its fullest!

Wow, see how much I learned from this! Lessons in life!

I am so happy that you had such a blissful and captivating day in Boston. I think that Grace and Jack are exhilaratingly beautiful. I learn new-things from them all the time!
Love, Maddy

daddy said...

I am going to try #1 starting immediately - I will raise my arms skyward the next time I present a proposal to our CEO.

Aunt Melinda said...

Grace and Jack, A long time ago I went to Boston with my Mom and Dad, they are your great grandparents. Anyway, we went to Quincy's Market and I just loved it. I will always remember the yankee stew that we had there. It was yummy. I am glad that you guys had a great time.
Love,
Aunt Melinda

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?