Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ladybugs, Ladybugs!

Grace adores ladybugs! She is able to find the tiniest ladybug in any book if I ask, "Grace, where's the ladybug?" Her big blue eyes will scan the page until she locks eyes on the red and black spotted beetle and then breaks out into a huge smile! Grace can even find ladybugs that are smaller than the size of a pea in books and pictures! Grace and I have been talking about ladybugs all month long so Grace's art project this month consisted of making fingerprint ladybugs. I love hearing Grace's squeal each and every time she sees a ladybug. It's precious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grace,
I saw it with my own eyes---you REALLY do find even the tinest ladybugs on the pages of books! It is truly amazing and almost unbelievable!
Here is a poem that I found for you~

Ladybugs by: Maria Fleming

Ladybugs all dressed in red
Strolling through the flowerbed.
If I were tiny just like you
I'd creep among the flowers too!

ALL NICE THINGS,
With Love and More Love, Maddy
ps--I love your art work project.

Got Gracie, Jack & Eve?